1. The whole Bible is verbally inspired in the original manuscripts.
2. There is One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is the virgin-born Son of God, the only Savior, Lord, and way to Heaven.
4. Salvation is by faith in the shed blood and vicarious atonement of Jesus Christ on the cross.
5. Works do not have a part in salvation, but are the evidence of genuine conversion.
6. Man was created by the direct act of God, and subsequently fell into sin so that the whole race is at war with God and needs His salvation.
7. The blessed person of the Holy Spirit has come to indwell every believer and seal him until the day of redemption of the body, so that every believer is eternally saved from the moment he believes. We refute the "second work of grace" teaching or the doctrine of sinless perfection in this life.
8. We believe that the Lord's Supper, as a memorial of Christ's death, and baptism by immersion are the two Scriptural ordinances. They are not sacraments.
9. We believe a literal hell will be the eternal punishment of the lost, and a literal Heaven will be the reward of the saved.
10. We believe in a literal devil called Satan, who is a fallen angel and head of the forces of wickedness. He is a defeated foe who will finally be imprisoned forever along with the other fallen hosts and lost of the earth.
11. We are looking for the personal, Imminent, bodily return of Christ for the subsequent establishment of His Kingdom on earth.
View Larger Map
©2010 - Shiloh Hills Baptist Church • 75 Hawkins Store Road NE • Kennesaw, GA 30144 • (770) 926-7729 phone • (770) 926-3762 fax